I feel so sorry for this woman😭. She was told by the doctor that her womb can never carry a child but she miraculously got pregnant after 10 years and gave birth only for the child to diie after some day of delivery😭 This woman has been crying Unconsolably..May Gód console her and give her another child. Amen. Please, leave whatever you're doing typé Rip for this little innocent girl. You will never bury your child both born and unborn IJN. Amen. R.I.P

  I feel so sorry for this woman😭. She was told by the doctor that her womb can never carry a child but she miraculously got pregnant after 10 years and gave birth only for the child to diie after some day of delivery😭 This woman has been crying Unconsolably..May Gód console her and give her another child. Amen. Please, leave whatever you're doing typé Rip for this little innocent girl. You will never bury your child both born and unborn IJN. Amen.

R.I.P 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She was kiiled on Valentine's Day 😭😢Nigerian Man Stàb His Wife To Ddêath For Questioning Him About A Used Condom Found In His Pocket(Photos) So sád 😢 this man kịlled her 😢😭..if you are seeing this, Leave whatever you're doing now and use 5 seconds to typé ""R.I.P for her""" don't ignore 😢 😢 may such never be your portion in Jesus name. may untimely death never see you and all the members of your family. #Write_RIP_for_her ‎ ‎

💔💔😭😭Only people who don't have heart will skîp without typîng Rip...this is Hearrtbreaking: Entire Family Of Seven Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Video) don't pass without typing Rip for them 😭😢 May God console her entire family. Write Rip for this innocents who just died premáturely. May premáture déath never be your portion in Jesus name.